We have 30 years of experience to share
Paper honeycomb is a material that is exceptionally compression resistant (from 10 to 70 tons per m²) and bending resistant, shock absorbent, easy to use and lightweight. It is used in the construction or filling of interior doors, furniture, partitions, sandwich panels, and automotive interiors. It is our core business.
Its main characteristics are :
- the width from 800 mm to 1600 mm
- the thickness from 10 mm to 160 mm
- the cell type (cell diameter)
- the paper grammage from 110 g/m² to 300 g/m²)
We can adjust these specifications to get the best price-performance ratio for your application request.
This product is delivered to our customers unstretched: it will be stretched and dried before use.
The key points
- Compression resistant
- Made of recycled materials